Craig Winrow, Centre Coordinator and Performance Coach
During his running career Craig won the European Junior 800m title and ran for GB in the 800m semi-finals at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. After retiring in 1998 he moved to the States and coached in the collegiate system for six years.
Craig has been a St Mary’s EPC coach since 2007 working with a number of successful athletes, including:
- Andrew Osagie - 800m Bronze medallist at the 2012 World Indoors and 800m finalist at the 2012 Olympics
- Ross Murray - 1500m semi-finalist at the 2012 Olympics
- James Brewer - 1500m semi-finalist at the 2009 World Champs
- Adelle Tracey - 800m heats at the 2016 World Indoor Champs
Mick Woods, Performance Coach
As an athlete Mick competed in over 70 marathons, he ran internationally for Ireland and has a personal best of 2:20.12. He started coaching in 1986 and has been an EPC coach since 2003.
Mick has an outstanding coaching record that has seen numerous junior athletes make GB World and European championships, athletes including:
- Stephanie Twell - competed in the 1500m at the 2008 Beijing Olympics and the 5000m at the 2016 Rio Olympics, 1500m Bronze medallist at the 2010 Commonwealth Games and 5000m Bronze medallist at the 2016 European Champs
- Emma Pallant - Gold medallist in the 2011 U23 cross country championships
- Beth Potter - 2014 Commonwealth Games 5000m 9th & 10,000m 5th and Rio Olympic Games 10,000m finalist