Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Student verification letter requests

During your time at St Mary's, you may need a letter verifying your student status, a banking letter or a council tax letter.

Once you've completed online enrolment, you can print these yourself from the e:Vision Portal. Just click the 'request letters' option and print the letter you need.

Login to e:Vision