We will make you an offer if you are within the tariff band range and you meet subject-specific requirements (where applicable).
For undergraduate programmes we will take into account subjects studied at Level 3, your GCSEs (or equivalent) profile, relevant non-academic achievements outlined in your personal statement, references and your motivation for study.
- 48 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- GCSE maths grade C/4 is required for the Business Management, Psychology and Education pathways
- GCSE English grade C/4 is required for the Sports Management degree and the Education pathway
- GCSE Science grade C/4 or above is required for the Education pathway
- Students entering with an Access qualiﬁcation must have achieved a minimum of 45 credits on their Access course
- IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) is required for applicants whose first language is not English
- Home/EU: coming soon
- International: coming soon