Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Postgraduate accommodation

There are a number of local student accommodation options available to postgraduate students.

Kingston upon Thames

Postgraduate students may also be interested in One Penryn Road, which is in the heart of Kingston.
Also in Kingston are IQ Kingston, a private student hall of residence, and Aparto in Arbury Court.

Other areas

Local accommodation

There is lots of accommodation in the local area, including private halls, lodgings, and shared houses and flats.

Grosvenor Hall is just a 15-minute walk away from the University, in the heart of Twickenham. Grosvenor offers self-catered cluster flats and all bookings can be made directly via their website.

We have an online accommodation platform called StudentPad, which has details of available properties listed. Local landlords and letting agents post adverts of their vacancies, and you can contact them directly through StudentPad to arrange viewings.

There is also a message board on StudentPad where students can advertise vacancies in their existing student home, or can meet other students with whom they would like to live with.

If you do not find anything suitable on StudentPad, you may want to try the links below:

Areas you can look in:

  • Strawberry Hill
  • Teddington
  • Hampton Wick
  • Kingston
  • Surbiton
  • Twickenham
  • Whitton
  • Hounslow
  • Isleworth

Please note: this page is for information purposes only. St Mary's University accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the external websites or accommodation providers mentioned or linked to on this web-page.

Was this page helpful?

Give further feedback