This Level 2 Award in Encouraging Physical Activity (RSPH, QCF) qualification is for individuals with an interest in health who are also interested in helping others develop a healthier lifestyle by encouraging physical activity. Learners will increase their knowledge and understanding of why individuals may not actively participate in physical activity, the health benefits of physical activity and how individuals can be helped and supported to improve their health by increasing their level of physical activity.
Dates and Times
- Next course dates TBC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
- This course will be based at The Exchange, opposite Twickenham Railway Station.
The full cost of this one-day course is £175.
Whilst enrolled upon the Encouraging Physical Activity course you will study the following three units:
- Understand the health benefits of physical activity
- Understand factors that affect an individual's participation in physical activity
- Know how to encourage individuals to increase their level of physical activity
The course is assessed via
Completion of a workbook which covers each of the learning outcomes.
To enrol on this course you must be 18-years or over. It is recommended that you should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*-C however exemptions may be made for adult returners with relevant experience.
Upon successful competition of the course you will be awarded with the Level 2 Award Certificate in Encouraging Physical Activity from The Royal Society for Public Health.
For more information about this course please contact the Short Courses team:
Tel: 020 8240 4321