Newly refurbished hall of residence, located above main reception over three single-gender floors. Rooms include:
- Desk and chair
- Notice board
- Shelving unit
- Wash basin
- Bedside table
2020/21 rent and instalments
- Total: £7,106.68
- Instalments (x3): £2,368.89
- Licence length: 36 weeks
- Licence start date: Monday 21st September 2020
- Licence end date: Sunday 30th May 2021
- Instalment dates: TBC
Please note: Prices and licence dates are subject to change
Included in your accommodation fees
- All other direct costs (such as gas, electricity and water)
- Contents insurance
- 14 meals each week*
- Breakfast on each weekday
- Brunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Evening meal every day
Meal package information
The subsidised meal package is included in the cost of the accommodation fees. There are no refunds for meals not taken (such as inter-semester break, during teaching practice or illness).
*Meals are not provided during the Christmas and Easter periods as per the terms of the Licence. The University reserves the right to substitute the evening meal for a meal to be taken at lunchtime at certain times (such as bank holidays, Christmas and Summer Ball etc).
Not included in accommodation fees
- TV Licence (this is the responsibility of the individual student)
End of tenancy
Students must vacate their rooms at the end of the academic year either on or before 12pm on Sunday 30th May 2021.
St Mary’s University closes during the Christmas period and residents:
- Must vacate hall accommodation on or before 12pm on Sunday 20th December 2020
- Will not be allowed access to their room before 12pm on Saturday 2nd January 2021
Residents will not be charged for the Christmas closure period.