These Victorian houses are on a pleasant residential road on the edge of the campus and offer both single and shared rooms.
- Managed by St Mary’s University
- Single and shared twin rooms in Victorian houses
- Shared bathroom facilities
- Arranged over 9 houses
- WiFi access
- 24 hour security
- Secure door entry system and access via a side gate
- Insurance included in your rent
- Meal plan: 14 meals per week
- Weekly cleaning of bedrooms
- Use of university laundry facilities
- Blue badge holder parking access
- Kitchenette containing:
- iron and ironing board
- Desk and chair
- Notice board
- Shelving unit
Rent and instalments - 37 week licence
Payment will be due over three equal instalments. Dates of the instalments will be confirmed soon.
Large single room
Small single room
Large twin room
Small twin room
Included in accommodation fees
- All other direct costs (such as gas, electricity and water)
- Contents insurance
- WiFi access
- 14 meals each week*
- Breakfast on each weekday
- Brunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Evening meal every evening
*Meals are not provided during the Christmas and Easter periods as per the terms of the Licence. The University reserves the right to substitute the evening meal for a meal to be taken at lunchtime at certain times (such as bank holidays, Christmas and Summer Ball etc).
Please note: The subsidised meal package is included in the cost of the Accommodation Fees. There are no refunds for meals not taken (such as inter-semester break, during teaching practice or illness).
Not included in accommodation fees
- TV Licence: this is the responsibility of the individual student
End of tenancy
Students must vacate their rooms at the end of the academic year either on or before 12 noon on Sunday 24th May 2020.
St Mary’s University closes during the Christmas period and residents:
- Must vacate hall accommodation on or before 12pm on Sunday 15th December
- Will not be charged for the Christmas closure period
- Will not be allowed access to their room before 12pm on Friday 3rd January.
Was this page helpful?
Give further feedback