Catering & Bar Services Team can cater for a variety of meetings and events.
Hospitality Booking Form
Please browse the menus presented here and make your choices. We are happy to discuss your requirements if you need anything extra that is not on the menu. All refreshments are delivered for customers to help themselves and only Hot & Cold Buffets are staffed for service.
All internal catering must be booked via the online Hospitality Booking Form. If you wish to discuss your requirements, please contact the Catering Office email@example.com, tel: 020 8240 4069.
- Orders must be placed at least 3 days in advance.
- Prices displayed are Net and will be re-charged internally at the end of each month.
- Customers booking hospitality must ensure their guests adhere to all covid safe guidance.
V- denotes Vegetarian
Ve- denotes Vegan
G/F- denotes Gluten Free
Hospitality Bookings are processed between 8am and 4pm on weekdays only. Requests send outside these hours will be processed on the following working day. Please bear this in mind when making bookings and allow sufficient notice:
- 48 hours noticed required for deliveries between 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- 7 days notice required for deliveries outside these hours
- A minimum of 24h cancellation notice is required for liquid refreshment and 48 hours for food.
The full charge will apply if a cancellation is made without sufficient notice.
All alcohol consumed on the Licence Premises, St Mary's University, must be provided by Catering and Bar Services unless there is a prior arrangement with Catering Manager/Licence Premises DPS.