Dates: Wednesday 19th - Thursday 20th July 2017
Location: Westminster Cathedral, Westminster, London
Wednesday 19th July 2017
- 10am: School of Arts and Humanities
- 2.30pm: School of Sport, Health and Applied Science
Thursday 20th July 2017
- 10am: School of Education, Theology and Leadership (Theology programmes) and School of Management and Social Science
- 2.30pm: School of Education, Theology and Leadership (Education programmes)
Please note: Undergraduate students on joint honours programmes with subjects from two different Schools will be invited to the ceremony for the School of the first subject in their degree title. Invitations will be sent out by email after Easter.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is compulsory for graduands to wear academic dress for their graduation ceremony, and all graduands must follow the dress code below for their ceremony and the garden party:
- Male graduands: Dark suit, white shirt and a tie
- Female graduands: Smart formal wear
If you have any queries about this dress code, please email email@example.com.
All eligible graduands will be sent an invitation for the Summer 2017 graduation ceremonies after Easter, by post and, where possible, by email. These webpages will contain the same information as the invitation, along with notes for graduands and their guests.