Recruitment at St Mary’s University
All vacancies at St Mary’s are placed on our e-recruitment website. From the here you can review a vacancy by selecting the role you wish to apply for.
To apply you will need to create an account. If you have an account already, please login using your email address and password.
A detailed list of FAQs can be found on the e-recruitment website. This should assist with any queries you have about the system.
Once you have registered you will have access to do the following:
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Receive new vacancies sent directly to you with job alerts
- Add vacancies to your jobs basket to apply for later
- Receive reminders about closing dates for applications that you've not yet completed
- Save your application form at any stage and complete it later
- Store your last application online to save time filling in forms
- Follow your job applications progress online
- Keep track of your interview dates
You will need to complete an online application and upload your CV and covering letter. The system is easy to use and you will be able to monitor the progress of your application online. Once your application has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any queries about the application process please contact email@example.com.
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted and invited to select an interview time to suit you using the scheduling timetable within the system.
The HR Department will notify you of the interview process and advise you on any relevant documentation to bring with you on the day.
Directions and Parking
Our website features a range of maps and directions to the campus.
There is a charge of £2 for a day car park space and these must be booked by 3pm the day before use.
If you would like to book a space please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8240 4855/4268. When you arrive at the car park please park in a space marked with a D and collect your day permit from the main reception. Please display your permit clearly in your windscreen.