Where are we?
We are based at the St Mary’s University’s City Campus, with programmes delivered across the St Mary’s University.
What is SMULIC?
SMULIC is an Affiliate College of St Mary’s University, providing comprehensive support to international students within the University to enable them to achieve their full potential as students and citizens of the world.
Why choose SMULIC?
1. As a SMULIC student you become a fully-fledged member of St Mary’s University from the first day of your enrolment and will enjoy access to full range of services, opportunities and facilities that the University has to offer just like any other student at the University.
2. Degrees pathways at St Mary’s University: by choosing to study at SMULIC you will also be able to access the specialist support services and facilities available at the college itself enabling you to progress on your pathway towards your chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree from the St Mary’s University.
3. Campus location: SMULIC is located on the campus of St Mary’s University’s, at 60 Waldegrave Road Building, opposite the Naylor Library facility and just a short walk from the University’s main campus at Strawberry Hill.
4. Renowned for its high quality teaching and fantastic facilities, St Mary’s University is considered one of the UK’s most progressive and supportive universities - it has frequently been ranked as the top university in London for student satisfaction.
5. London is not just the capital of the UK but an international city in its own right, with a rich, diverse culture and heritage that is both current and historic; as someone once said *“When a person is tired of London, they are tired of life”.
6. Located just 20 minutes from Central London by train, Twickenham is widely regarded as one of the most pleasant suburbs of London in which to live, work and study.
7. Multiple intakes: SMULIC’s has multiple intakes across the year in September, January, May/June giving you the flexibility to choose the most suitable time to start your studies. You will be able to join your chosen pathway and finish earlier than is possible via the traditional UK academic entry system.
8. As a SMULIC student you are GUARANTEED ON-CAMPUS ACCOMMODATION in your First Year of study and will have the option to apply to stay longer if you wish. St Mary’s University offers a range of accommodation options for all budgets – read more about our accommodation.
When can you start?
January, May or September intakes. See our Key Dates page for more information.
Who can study with us?
We welcome international students from all over the world.
How to apply
- Apply through one of our agents in your country
- Apply online through this website
- Make an appointment to come in and see us – for more information see here
- Find more information here: Admissions Requirements
*Samuel Johnson, 1777; in The Life of Samuel Johnson, LL.D. (1791) by James Boswell