We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Sciences. You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff.
We have excellent facilities such as Performance Education Centre, the Indoor Performance Hall and access to the amazing facilities at Chelsea FC’s training ground and Stamford Bridge, which you will be using during your time here. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have planned an exciting programme of events to help you settle in to St Mary’s. These include • an induction and tour of Chelsea FC Training Ground (Cobham) and Stamford Bridge, an introduction and registration to technologies that will be used on the programme (eg Coach Logic), presentations and talks by senior Chelsea FC staff and networking event with Chelsea FC Foundation staff
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-10am: Welcome and induction (F5)
- Monday 9th September, 10-11am: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Monday 9th September, 11am-5pm: Welcome and inducation continued (F5)
- Friday 13th September, 9am-5pm: Induction and networking event (Stamford Bridge)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.