We are very pleased to welcome you to St Mary’s and to the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Science.
You will be joining a friendly, vibrant community of students and staff. We have excellent laboratory and sporting facilities which you will be using during your time here. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
The programme begins with an intensive week that runs from Monday 9th September – Friday 13th September, with a full day programme on each of these days.
During this week you will have your programme induction and registration (9th September, 9am in Room F4) and receive lectures and practical workshops for one of your semester one modules, Behaviour Change (CDM7003).
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open
- Monday 9th September, 9-10.30am: Induction (F4)
- Monday 9th September, 1-5pm: Module overview (F4)
- Tuesday 10th September, 9am-7pm: Registration open
- Wednesday 11th - Friday 13th September, 1-6pm: Workshops (F4)
Please note: that attendance during this week is extremely important and it is unlikely to be possible to complete the MSc within the one year timeline if it is not attended.
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.