Congratulations on your acceptance to our Sports and Exercise Nutrition undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Science.
The teaching team are delighted to welcome you to our degree programme and hope that you enjoy your undergraduate studies here at St Mary’s.
We are keen to do all we can to support you to become an effective learner, achieve your personal potential, and generally to make the most of your experience as an undergraduate student.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have arranged bespoke induction activities on Monday 9th and Thursday 12th September which will really help you settle in and meet your fellow students.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 10am-12pm: Welcome part one (R30)
- Monday 9th September, 12-1pm: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Wednesday 11th September, afternoon: External field trip
- Thursday 12th September, 10am-12pm: Welcome part two (J102)
- Friday 13th September, 12-1pm: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.