Congratulations on being accepted on to our BSc Strength and Conditioning Science programme. The teaching team is delighted to welcome you to our degree programme and hope that you enjoy your undergraduate studies here at St Mary’s.
Strength and Conditioning is part of the Faculty of Sport, Health and Applied Sciences, one of the largest Faculties in the University, and which offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes ranging from Applied Physics and Sport Rehabilitation to Nutrition and Psychology.
Download your welcome letter
Your induction timetable
We have arranged specific induction activities on during your first where you will have the opportunity to see the facilities and learn more about the programme and the team.
- Sunday 8th September, 8am-6pm: Registration open (students living in University accommodation only)
- Monday 9th September, 9am-5pm: Registration open (all other students)
- Monday 9th September, 10-11am: Student essentials (K217/K222)
- Monday 9th September, 3-4pm: Industry guest speakers (PEC)
- Monday 9th September, 4-5pm: Meet and greet (PEC)
- Wednesday 11th September, 9am-12.30pm: External field trip: Thames Young Mariners (G5)
- Friday 13th September, 10-11am: Student life (K217/K222)
There will be lots of other activities going on during the first couple of weeks. Make sure you check out the welcome events calendar.
If, for any reason, you are unable to make it to the Student Essentials talk on Monday, we will be repeating it on Thursday 12th September, 12-1pm in K217/K222.