At St Mary's you can apply for Associate D1, Fellow D2 or Senior Fellow D3 of the Higher Education Academy via our internal CPD scheme accredited by Advance HE.
How to get started
- Use the Advance HE Fellowship category tool to explore your which level of Fellowship best reflects your current professional practice. It will take about 10 - 20 minutes and you will recieve a personal email with your results. You will also find it useful to read the to the UK Professional Standards Framework (UK PSF)
- Have an initial discussion about your current professional Practice with either Laura Minogue or Dr Iain Cross.
- Attend one of our Induction Workshops or view a recording of a workshop below.
- Use the resources provided on our applications support page to help reflect on your practice and plan your application.
- Confirm with us by email that you are starting to develop an application by emailing email@example.com. We will then be in touch with you to discuss how best to support your application.