Our physics facilities are located in a dedicated laboratory on the main campus. The lab is equipped with:
- Instruments for biophysics and soft matter and radiation experiments
- A 3D printer for characterisation of materials, as well as development of bionics limbs
- A telescope with a series of filters for detection of cosmic rays, comets, asteroids and exoplanets
- Lasers for Doppler and interferometry experiments, as well as spectroscopy
- Dedicated software and instruments for radiation detection
Applied Physics students also have access to the Biomechanics Lab for studying the physic of human movement under different conditions and stresses.