The Psychology programme houses both an anonymous observation (one-way mirror and sound) interview suite with relevant recording equipment, and a set of sensory controlled booths housing PC stations with capacity to run multiple cognitive function tests.
The use of TMS equipment is available in conjunction with cross-use of all other lab equipment to achieve multiple intervention research activity.
- One-way fully equipped observation suite (x1)
- Environmentally controlled observation booths (x4)
- Full range eye tracker system (x1)
- Full Magstim Neuro Prax TMS/tES system
- Use of visual, thermal, humidity and oxygen controlled environmental chamber.
- Wider use of Faculty resources including Biomechanics, Nutrition and clinical facilities.
Multiple software (fixed and mobile) stations, including use of E-Prime, Matlab, Super Lab and NVIVO.