Our Department of Sport and Exercise Sciences offers a range of vocationally orientated and research-informed degrees at all levels of study.
We offer excellent sport facilities such as the Sir Mo Farah Athletics Track, the Performance Education Centre, and state-of-the-art Performance Laboratories. Being located in London means our programmes offer outstanding access to key organisations in the industry locally, nationally and internationally.
Many of our sport science degrees are endorsed by national lead industry bodies. These include the British Association of Sport and Exercise Scientists (BASES), the UK Strength and Conditioning Association (UKSCA), and the British Psychological Society (BPS).
We also have strong partnerships with many high-profile sporting organisations. This includes the Royal Ballet, based in London’s Covent Garden, where we provide strength and conditioning and sport science support to world class ballet dancers.
Our sport science courses
- Applied Sport and Exercise Biomechanics MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Applied Sport Psychology MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Applied Strength and Conditioning Science MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Performance Football Coaching (Distance Learning) MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Professional Development: Performance Analysis MSc
- Professional Development: Rugby Performance MSc
- Professional Development: Sports Coaching MSc
- Professional Development: Sports Officiating MSc
- Strength and Conditioning (Distance Learning) MSc, PGDip, PGCert
Open events and webinars
We arrange a variety of course-specific webinars and online sessions throughout the year that we'd love to meet you via.
We also host general information sessions on subjects such as accommodation and student support.
View upcoming events