Our Department of Health Sciences offers students vocationally relevant, professionally-accredited, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the highest academic standards in the field of health, nutrition and exercise sciences.
Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies, such as Association for Nutrition accrediting our Nutrition and Human Nutrition degrees and our Sport Rehabilitation degrees being accredited by the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers.
Many of our allied health degrees include work placements as part of the course, which in many cases has led to students finding employment with the sporting team or private clinic that they spent time working in during their studies.
Our allied health courses
- Applied Sports Nutrition MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Chronic Disease Management MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Human Nutrition MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Nutrition and Genetics MSc
- Physiotherapy (Pre-Registration) MSc
- Public Health MSc, PGDip, PGCert
- Sport Rehabilitation (Pre-Registration) MSc, PGDip, PGCert
Open events and webinars
We arrange a variety of course-specific webinars and online sessions throughout the year that we'd love to meet you via.
We also host general information sessions on subjects such as accommodation and student support.
View upcoming events