We are offering one fully funded international scholarship for our International Business Law LLM degree.
The scholarship is worth £14,550 and will cover the full tuition fees for the full-time LLM, commencing in September 2022. The scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other award or discount and is only applicable to the International Business Law LLM degree at St Mary's University.
This scholarship only covers tuition fees. If awarded the scholarship, you will still need to cover your accommodation and living costs.
We are unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
The scholarship will not be transferred if you wish to defer your start date to 2023.
'Please complete our online application form as soon as possible to be considered for this scholarship.
- A Thai national, domiciled in Thailand, and classified as an international fee-paying student
- Law degree holder with a minimum CGPA 2.3 or above (or UK 2:2)
- IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in each area). Please see our English language requirements for other assessment methods we accept.
- An unconditional offer holder for St Mary’s (full-time on campus) International Business Law LLM, for September 2022/23 entry. If you haven't already, you can apply online.
- Completion of the LLM Scholarship Application Form
- Interview with St Mary’s Head of Law and International Regional Manager for Thailand
- CV submitted
- Passed the bar exam in Thailand
- Obtained an LLM abroad from a University recognized by the Office of the Judicial Commission (OJC) in Thailand
- Agree to represent St Mary’s University as an ambassador throughout the degree programme. Ambassadorial activities may include:
- Providing testimonials (or other content for social media and other marketing activities)
- Participating at Open Days or international promotional events (in-person or virtually)
- Participation is subject to class timetabling and availability
- Agree to sit for the Judges Exam from the OJC in Thailand in the next earliest sitting after passing the LLM at St Mary’s University
- Agree to provide a testimonial (or content for social media and other marketing material) about the International Business Law LLM degree after passing the Judges Exam.