The Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies (ITEC, QCF) provides a thorough foundation of anatomy, physiology and pathology, which is a pre-requisite for a number of courses. The course is designed for those who are interested in studying the body and how it functions.
100% of students rated their Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology tutor as having "excellent" knowledge of the subject.
Dates and times
This is a part-time course 17 sessions run over five months from 9.30am - 12.30pm on any of the following:
- Wednesday sessions from 7th April - 4th August 2021
- Saturday sessions from 10th April - 7th August 2021
15 sessions, Monday to Friday on the weeks commencing 14th, 28th June and the 12th July 2021 from 9.30am - 12.30pm
*Please note these dates are subject to change due to Government restrictions*
The full cost is £600. The deposit cost is £50.
Whilst enrolled upon the course you will study human anatomy, physiology and pathology, which encompasses:
- Body systems: skeletal system, muscular system, circulatory and lymphatic systems, neurological system, endocrine system, respiratory system, digestive system, urinary system and reproductive system
- Anatomical planes and positions
- Skin, hair and nails
- Common pathologies affecting each body system
You will be taught alongside other students who are enrolled upon Diploma courses such as the Diplomas in Massage and Reflexology.
The course is assessed via...
- Multiple choice paper comprising 50 questions
- Written assignment
To enrol on this course you must be 18 year old or over. It is recommended that you should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*-C however exemptions may be made for adult returners with relevant experience.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded with the Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies (ITEC, QCF).
Book your place now