The Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies (ITEC, QCF) provides a thorough foundation of anatomy, physiology and pathology, which is a pre-requisite for a number of courses. The course is designed for those who are interested in studying the body and how it functions.
100% of students rated their Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology tutor as having "excellent" knowledge of the subject.
Dates and times
- Intensive Course:
- 17 Wednesdays sessions between 7th February 2018 and 27th June 2018 from 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 17 Saturday sessions between 3rd February 2018 and 23rd June 2018 from 9.30am - 12.30pm
- 15 sessions, Monday to Friday on weeks commencing 18th June 2018 and 2nd and 16th July 2018 from 9.30am-12.30pm
The full cost is £580. The deposit cost is £50.
Whilst enrolled upon the course you will study human anatomy, physiology and pathology, which encompasses:
- Body systems: skeletal system, muscular system, circulatory and lymphatic systems, neurological system, endocrine system, respiratory system, digestive system, urinary system and reproductive system
- Anatomical planes and positions
- Skin, hair and nails
- Common pathologies affecting each body system
You will be taught alongside other students who are enrolled upon Diploma courses such as the Diplomas in Massage and Reflexology.
The course is assessed via:
- Multiple choice paper comprising 50 questions
- Written assignment
To enrol on this course you must be 18-years-old or over. It is recommended that you should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*-C however exemptions may be made for adult returners with relevant experience.
Upon successful competition of the course you will be awarded with the Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies (ITEC, QCF).