Dr Mary Burgoyne is a Visiting Fellow in the St Mary’s University Centre for Joseph Conrad Studies.
- The Letters of Jessie Conrad, ed. with Allan H. Simmons (CUP forthcoming).
- Joseph Conrad: A Bibliography (updated from William R. Cagle, 1972), ed. with John G. Peters (CUP forthcoming).
- Joseph Conrad: Contemporary Reviews, Vol. 4., ed. with Katherine Baxter. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Joseph Conrad. Last Essays, ed. Harold Ray Stevens and J. H. Stape, assisted with A. Fachard. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010. Awarded the Seal of the Committee on Scholarly Editions, Modern Language Association of America.
- Conrad among the Anarchists: Documents on Martial Bourdin and the Greenwich Bombing in The Secret Agent: Centennial Essays, Allan H. Simmons and J. H. Stape. Amsterdam: Rodopi, 2007: 147-185.
- The First Serial Appearance of "The Brute.” Conradiana, vol. 48 no. 1 (Spring 2016 ): 65-75.
- ‘And then he came!’: Newsreel Footage of Conrad’s 1923 Arrival in America. The Conradian 2 (Autumn 2017): 55-63.
- Two Unpublished Conrad Letters from October 1917. The Conradian 2 (Autumn 2016): 79-83.
- Two Unpublished Conrad Letters and Two Unpublished Notes: 1898–1923,’ with M. Abidor. The Conradian 1 (Spring 2015): 121-129.
- ‘Writing Man to Fighting Man’: Conrad Republished for the Armed Services during the World Wars. The Conradian 1 (Spring 2013): 99-127.
- Conrad to Peter F. Somerville: A New Letter of 1919. The Conradian 1 (Spring 2013): 170-171.
- ‘These ignorant and bumptious reviewers’: F. J. Furnivall in Defence of Conrad. The Conradian 2 (Autumn 2010): 121-126.
- Conrad and Advertising: The ‘spell of such emphasis’ The Conradian 2 (Autumn 2009): 110-122.
- Conrad's Last Letter: To Sir Sidney Colvin. The Conradian 2(Autumn 2008): 102-117.
- Conrad Among the Anarchists: Documents on Martial Bourdin and the Greenwich Bombing. The Conradian, 32:1, Allan H. Simmons and J. H. Stape. The Conradian 32.3 (Autumn 2007): 147-185.
- ‘Author and the Cinematograph’: New Light on Conrad’s Visit to the United States in 1923. The 43rd Annual Conference of the Joseph Conrad Society (UK) London, July 2017.
- ‘Homecoming: Joseph Conrad and the Great War.’ Joseph Conrad Study Day at the British Library, March 2017.
- ‘Textual Editing and the Common Reader’. St. Mary’s University Conrad Colloquia on Textual Studies: Colloquium 3, October 2012.
- Martin Ray Joseph Conrad: Memories and Impressions: A Bibliography. (Rodopi, 2007). The Conradian Reviews, 2007: 1.
- ‘Conrad’s Perfect Detonator,’ contributor, produced and presented by David Swatling, Radio Netherlands Worldwide, 2008.