In this section you can find information about the systems and services offered by the HR department, guidance on day-to-day employment matters and current policies, strategies, forms and other relevant documentation. Access this information using the links below:
Human Resources and Organisational Development Team Purpose
Partnering, enabling and collaborating with faculties/services across the University in achieving strategic aims through best practice people management initiatives.
HR Partner Support Team Purpose
- Delivering a solution focused, holistic advisory service to staff and managers
- Sharing innovative and current HR knowledge and tools to help inform improved ways of working embedded in a fair and respectful approach
- Fully understand the needs and drivers of staff through open interaction and visible presence across the University
HR Operations Team Purpose
- To proactively resolve HR systems related requirements, ensuring the HR system is fit for purpose, effective and user friendly
- Offer expertise and guidance on HR administrative processes updating processes and policies as necessary
- To oversee an efficient and accurate monthly payroll offering excellent customer service to the staffing community in relation to pay and reward queries
- To provide high quality HR data and statistical information and benchmarking which is informative and assists with future planning.
Organisational Development Team Purpose
- Promote inclusivity and empower the whole person to be the best they can be through self-development
- Deliver an efficient, organised service, to measure what we do and continuously adapt to be excellent
- Take into account everyone's diverse needs and find opportunities for personal growth & development
- Treat people with unconditional positive regard and interactions with others are non-judgemental and open
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion to enable a greater understanding of the value of a diverse workforce.