Check out our important safety tips for going out.
- Always let someone know where you are going.
- Be aware of your surroundings and those around you.
- Have money or cards with you and make sure your phone is charged.
- Plan how you are getting home, preferably in a group using a licensed taxi.
- Have an alternative plan in case you experience transport delays/cancellations.
Who to call when you feel unsafe
Our Security Control Room
Please call our security team on:
- general contact number - 020 8240 4335
- emergency number - 020 8240 4060.
Police and authorities
Please call the police on:
- non-emergencies - 101
- emergencies - 999 (do not be afraid to call this number in emergencies).