The Royal Literary Fund (RLF) Writing Fellow is a professional, published author whose role is to help you strengthen your writing.
Students of any discipline, at any level of study (from 1st year to postgraduate) – and staff – are welcome to book a session.
You can sign up for a one-to-one tutorial to help you:
- Plan your study time.
- Focus your reading for essay, dissertation or thesis writing.
- Express your ideas more clearly.
- Answer grammar and punctuation questions.
- Discover reading to improve your writing and editing skills.
- Increase your writing skills with the aim of improving your grades.
- Improve any academic writing – essays, reports, theses, dissertations, book chapters.
Please note: RLF Writing Fellows do not undertake proofreading or EAP tuition.
Booking an appointment
The sessions generally last about 50 minutes. There’s no limit to the number of sessions any student can book, but we tend to find that three is a good rule of thumb. You can find out more about the scheme at the RLF.org website.
To book an online appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org. He will then email back, providing a link to where you can book a slot on a Tuesday or Wednesday.