Make sure you apply before our deadlines
- Early Bird deadline: 16th March 2023
- Application deadline: 20th April 2023
- Full payment deadline: 8th May 2023
Fees and discounts
The fees are inclusive of tuition, an official St Mary’s transcript, single occupancy room in Clive Hall, 10 meals per week, return transfer from Heathrow Airport at specified times, orientation, some social activities, five academic field trips, and on-site programme support.
- One module: £4,595
- Two modules: £5,995
- Top-up fee for Global London booster module: £199
- Top-up fee for London Theatre field visits: £199
A £500 deposit is due within one week of being accepted to the programme.
Students who study at one of our Study Abroad or Erasmus partners are eligible for a 10% discount off the advertised price. (Discount does not apply to the top-up fee for the Global London booster module or the top-up fee for London Theatre field visits).
Early bird discount
Apply and pay your deposit by the date mentioned above to receive 5% off the advertised fee. Students studying at one of our partner universities may receive both discounts. (Discounts do not apply to the top-up fee for the Global London booster module or the top-up fee for London Theatre field visits).
Summer School cancellation terms and conditions
- Any cancellations notified in writing no later than 2nd May 2023: Full refund of tuition fee.
- Cancellations notified in writing on or after 2nd May 2023 but before 5th June 2023 where our Covid-19 cancellation policy applies (see below): Full refund of tuition fee.
- Cancellations notified in writing on or after 2nd May 2023 but before 5th June 2023: St Mary’s University to retain £500 administration fee. All other fees returned to student by the University.
- Cancellations after 5th June 2023 but before 26th June 2023 (including early departures from the Summer School): St Mary’s University to retain £2,500 of the fee. The remainder to be refunded to the student.
- Cancellations and departures from the Summer School after 26th June 2023: No Refund.
COVID-19 cancellation policy
You will receive a full refund of any fees for the Summer School if you are obliged to withdraw due to Covid-19 at any time up to and including 2nd June 2023, provided that at least one of the following applies.
- You test positive for Covid-19 and are unable to travel to attend the Summer School. A doctor's or medical certificate will be requested by St Mary's University to confirm this before a refund can be issued.
- Your country of residence goes into lockdown and you are unable to travel to the UK to attend the Summer School. St Mary's University will require written proof that your country of residence has imposed a lockdown before a refund can be issued.
- We are obliged due to specific UK Government restrictions to close the Summer School.