Centre for Workplace and Community Health Pressure Management
- Current Projects
- Past Projects
- Workshops Offered
Re-energise your workforce
"I've realised that you don't have to be superfit to promote getting healthier"
The Centre for Workplace and Community Health will provide a bespoke course after a consultation with you. The course requires at least one 45 minute workshop, usually delivered three times per day.
Our clients include:
- Carphone Warehouse
- Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham African Communities Project
- Well London - Acton Community Forum
- Living Streets
- Islington Council
- Bovis Lend Lease, Hanover Square
- Sutton Local Authority
- Thomson Reuters
- Newham University Hospital Trust
What is the session?
This workshop provides knowledge and understanding of good mental health and pressure management within the workplace.
It equips those in UK workplaces to help others make healthy choices, deal effectively with the pressures of work.
This workshop is for anyone who is concerned with the wellbeing of the people in their workplace. It comprises of five outcomes:
- Concepts of pressure management and mental health
- Barriers and facilitators to good mental health
- Identifying the signs and symptoms of pressure at work
- Pressure reduction techniques, coping strategies
- Building resilience
The pressure management workshop provides support for the health and wellbeing of the whole staff, with all the associated business benefits, which include:
- Reduced staff sickness and absence rates
- Improved productivity and profits
- Lower staff turnover
- Improved staff retention
- Improved health and safety policy
- An enhanced public image; an employer of choice
To express your interest in this course or to apply for training, please contact the Director of the Centre for Workplace and Community Health, Sarah Spencer-Bowdage at 020 8240 4116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.