The Library building including the Social Zone is open to St Mary's staff and students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A current ID card is required for access. Staffed hours during term-time are as follows:
- Monday - Friday: 8.15 am - 7 pm
- Saturday: 11 am - 5 pm
- The Naylor Library is now closed and all resources have been relocated to the library on the main campus.
- Bank Holidays, Vacation and University Closed Days opening hours may differ. Please contact the library to check.
- Visitors by appointment only.
- The Library and Social Zone are accessible only with a valid St Mary’s ID card (except for Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm).
Members of the public who are not in Higher Education are welcome to use St Mary's library on a reference-only basis. Please be aware that you will need to bring your own IT equipment. Guest Wi-Fi internet access is available on-campus.
Please note: overnight access to facilities is only available to those with a valid St Mary’s ID card. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst in the Library.
For more information about accessing the library services as a visitor, please see our Information for Visitors page.