The Student Hub is now here!
The new Student Hub is designed to create a more welcoming space for you to study, meet, chill and is now the single point of contact for all student queries.
This should be your first point of contact for all student queries Library, IT, Student Services, Moodle, Registry, and Careers enquiries.
What does this mean?
- There is no need to go to multiple places to get help. Most questions can be answered in the Student Hub.
- If we can’t resolve your query, the Student Hub team can escalate your query or signpost you to the appropriate service.
How can I access the Student Hub?
You can visit the Student Hub in the Main Library on campus and speak to one of our Student Hub Officers. You can recognise them by their black tops and Hub lanyards.
The Hub is staffed at the following times:
- Monday to Friday: between 8:15am and 7pm in the Main Library (staff are available until 9pm at Naylor)
- Saturdays: between 11am and 5pm
- Sundays: between 12pm and 6pm
Email email@example.com or call 020 8240 4097 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
Browse Information for Students on the St Mary’s website or speak to Simmy, our ChatBot