The Hub is now here!
The Hub is designed to create a more welcoming space for you to study, meet and work socially with your peers, and is now the single point of contact for all student queries.
This should be your first point of contact for all queries regarding Library, IT, Student Services, Moodle, Registry, and Careers.
What does this mean?
- There is no need to go to multiple places to get help. Most questions can be answered in the Hub.
- If we can’t resolve your query, the Hub team can escalate your query or signpost you to the appropriate service.
How can I access the Hub?
You can visit the Hub in the Library on campus and speak to one of our Hub Officers. You can recognise them by their black tops and Hub lanyards.
During term time the Hub is staffed at the following times:
- Monday to Friday: between 8:15am and 7pm
- Saturdays: between 11am and 5pm
- Vacation hours vary, but are usually Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8240 4097 (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
Browse Information for Students on the St Mary’s website.