Normal working hours are 07.00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday. If you work outside these times, including weekends and when the University is formally closed, you should:
- Meet the requirements of the St Mary's University Health and Safety Policy
- Carry your staff ID card at all times
- Deny access to others you do not know, or who do not have permission to access the building out of hours
- Report anyone acting suspiciously to the Security Control Room on Ext 4335
- Email security to notify them of out of hours working before 19:00 on the day
- Email security to notify them of any out of hours work over the weekends
- Report to Security and log in the out of hours folder.
Before vacating the building you should:
- Close windows
- Lock the internal doors you opened (if the room is not in use)
- Leave the building by the main entrance only. Do not leave other exit doors open
- Inform security when you are leaving the building on Ext 4335.