Skip to content Exit mobile menu

Support for students

If an incident has just happened, try to find somewhere you feel safe.

If you require emergency help, please call emergency services on 999 (or 112 from a mobile). If you are at the university and in need of help, you can call Security on 020 8240 4335/4060 or go to your nearest University building and ask someone to phone security for you.

You do not need to make a report to the University in order to access support, support is available both internally from the University as well as from many specialist external support services. See below for further information about the support that is available to you.

If you are struggling with your mental health in relation to an incident you have either experienced, witnessed or been told about, support is also available from Student Services or you can access free and confidential support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through samaritans (phone: 116 123).

 Exit site