The Accommodation Service aims to meet students' requirements through the allocation of University Accommodation, facilitating access to the private sector, and providing support to students regarding residential matters.
If you're staying in University Accommodation, the service will provide:
- the allocation of rooms in university accommodation (university and privately managed)
- homestay accommodation for study abroad students
- provision of specific accommodation types for students with particular requirements (medical conditions, care leavers).
Private rented accommodation
If you're staying in private rented accommodation, the service will provide:
- a housing fair and a series of house hunting presentations
- Studentpad where students can search for available rooms and properties or use the message board to talk to other students
- details of local letting agents and short stay options for students seeking accommodation in the area
- assistance and support for students experiencing difficulty in privately rented accommodation.
Health and safety guides
Please see our health and safety guidelines on:
To find out more about our Accommodation Service, visit our Accommodation webpages.